So Cal Bakery Cafe in search of Sweet/Savory Chef, Fresh Grab n Go concept

Discussion in 'Jobs / Internships Postings' started by granola girl, Dec 19, 2017.

1. granola girl

granola girl

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    I'm a baker and am in negotiations to set up the quick service cafes for Union Station in LA (mini cafe) and for ARTIC, the main train station hub for Orange county. I am looking for someone to handle the savoy side. Fresh made, featuring organic veggies and fruit. It isn't a white tablecloth restaurant, but it is high volume and high visibility. ARTIC is next door to the Honda Center and Angel's stadium. This is a glass modern grey shell so I have to design it. I'll need help with that too. You would be in charge of the whole operation since I am pitching my innovative concept to other transportation hubs. LAX is next. With so many talented people on this site, I thought I might be able to partner with someone who would like to launch/add to their career using the locations I procure. At the rate I'm going, I will need multiple savory and sweet chefs. The cafes will be able to distinguish sales of savory vs sweet so you will be in charge of your own operations. Terms are negotiable according to what type of risk/reward you like. I negotiate the terms of lease with the transportation centers, you just focus on producing high quality delicious grab n go items. My venue concept is taking something old and making it new again. My cafes will be the perfect platform to highlight those of you who wish you could have a retail space but can't afford the build out, buy out or lease terms. In this time of employment uncertainty, I am offering you an opportunity to be in control of your own success.