Smoking Chef from VA

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by pgsmokerchef, Feb 5, 2013.

1. pgsmokerchef

pgsmokerchef

Exp:
    Professional Caterer
    Hi Folks,

I found this site just the other day and started browsing immediately to see if I could get some good information and help from other experts in my field of culinary interest and others.

I enjoy the art of smoking meat and other foods, including pork butts, ribs, beef brisket, and many other wonderful treats.

I look forward to learning from many of you and sharing my own recipes and experiences.

PGSmoker.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  2. kaneohegirlinaz

kaneohegirlinaz

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Aloha, Welcome to Chef Talk, PG.

So glad you found us!  This a vibrant and diverse community comprised of folks of varying skill levels.  I hope that you will post in the general forums as well as in the Professional, Home Cooks such as myself can only read in the Pro section.  Please take a moment to look over the Community Guidelines, FAQ and Tutorials.  Should you have questions in regards to the site, feel free to PM a Mod or Admin person.  I think that you’ll find that everyone here is very helpful and respectful, we're all to share in all things food.

I hope to see some of your work in the Galleries soon.

3. pgsmokerchef

pgsmokerchef

Exp:
    Professional Caterer
    Thank you for the kind welcome.

See you in the forums...

PG

4. pollopicu

pollopicu

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    You are my new friend.

5. pgsmokerchef

pgsmokerchef

Exp:
    Professional Caterer
    LOL!  Thanks!  /img/vbsmilies/smilies/licklips.gif   I do love BBQ and many other delicacies such as cole slaw, hush puppies, baked beans - you name it!

Here is a shot of my favorite baked beans cooked on the smoker.

6. pollopicu

pollopicu

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    oh man, that looks good. I'm suppose to start working out soon, and that picture doesn't help me get motivated.

7. eaddy83

eaddy83

Exp:
    Home Cook
    wow! i can't wait to eat this baked beans and i know that is very delicious...I will looked some recipe to cook this baked beans. Thanks..