Slow Food

Joined Nov 24, 2003
I wanted to introduce everyone to Slow Food. Its a great organization that everyone should join.

S.O.S
Save Our Sanity

Joined Sep 19, 2003
Errr, ummm...Is there a link? Am I missing something? Was your intent just to say "TAADAAA! Here's Slow Food!"? Do you want us to do something? How's about a little help? Thanks! Gilbo:beer:

Joined Oct 28, 1999
Quite a large article in USA Today last week regarding the slow food movement. If you do a search at USAToday.com, you can pull it up!

Joined Nov 24, 2003
I see everyone here is quite familiar with Slow Food, especially, Devotay. I just learned about it through Saveur Magazine--the greatest cooking magazine. I am now signed up for the new Slow Food school in Jesi, Italy. Its starts in March and I can hardly wait. I will try and keep everyone abreast of my adventure in Italy.:bounce: :chef: :bounce: :chef:

The school is at www.italcook.it

Joined Jul 3, 2002
ChefFoxx,
The program looks wonderful! Will you have access to ChefTalk while you're in Italy? If so, keep us informed.:D

Joined Nov 24, 2003
I will do my best to let everyone know whats going on depending on if I have internet. I hope to take a laptop. Counting the days. Has anyone ever used Berlitz to learn a language?? Is it worth it to study Italian with them?:rolleyes:

Top Bottom