Slow Food & Chef Kurt

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking' started by papa, May 27, 2001.

1. papa

papa

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Dear Kurt:

I just watched the Slow Food episode on the CBS Sunday Morning show. Congratulations! It was outstanding!

My wife and I thought that you were a very eloquent spokesman who conveyed thoughtful and valuable sentiments that are too often overlooked in our society due to the haste with which we lead our lives. Your promotion of the preparation and enjoyment of natural, healthy and flavorful foods by friends and family and the warm memories that ensue was truly inspiring. I am so glad that this reached a national audience. You did a wonderful job.

I feel very fortunate to have you as a member of Slow Food and the Chef Talk Cafe. Your comments reflected a sincere passion and were beautifully presented.

Thank you for letting us know in advance about this wonderful TV program!

:)

2. devotay

devotay

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Thank you, Papa, you're very kind. It went very well, and I am awfully proud of everybody who was involved. There was so much more than everyone saw. I am a little disapointed that the left out Stone City Brewing. They spent a lot of time and tape filming at Stone City
    (http://www.stonecity.com)
    But I suppose with so much tape (they filmed 3.5 hours here) they had to cut something. I'm just sorry it had to be Stone City. They are Slow Food incarnate, and they make great beer.
    Thanks again, Papa we're all pretty proud here. For those who missed it, we were on right after a segment about Dylan's 60th birthday.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that I might one day FOLLOW BOB DYLAN!

Tune in, Turn on, Slow down.
    kmf

3. pooh

pooh

I'm so MAD, MAD, MAD!

Thought the show lasted one hour so I recorded ONE HOUR!

Got Bob Dylan but MISSED YOU!!

I should have checked the TV Guide...

I kicking my b...

:mad: :mad: :mad: