Slice Slicer

Joined Nov 22, 2020
I know. Call me what you wish but its driving me nuts!

I'm after something that marks out or cuts slabs of slice perfectly. So I can box perfectly!
I own a slice business and can cut upto 50 slices with a chefs knife on a daily basis and towards the end they start getting a bit wonky.

What have you created? Know of or use?
Help me i am desperate!

Ps - slice tray is a standard size which you would get in a supermarket and most my slices are no bake (lemon, peppermint, Turkish delight) need to get bite size pc and normally I get 32pc from each tray.

Joined Sep 17, 2018
They make metal portion markers for cakes and pies, just google a portion marker or portion grid for a cake or pie and you will find many options.

Joined Nov 22, 2020
They make metal portion markers for cakes and pies, just google a portion marker or portion grid for a cake or pie and you will find many options.
Thankyou very much but looking for something for slice - rectangle tin bite size pieces roughly 4cm by 5cm pc of slice.
I appreciate your input - this can all help to hopefully find what I need

Joined Sep 17, 2018
Thankyou very much but looking for something for slice - rectangle tin bite size pieces roughly 4cm by 5cm pc of slice.
I appreciate your input - this can all help to hopefully find what I need
Maybe look into a vegetable style chopper. It is usually a mountable piece of equipment that you load something onto the cutting grid and pull a handle down and it cuts the pieces through the grid.

Joined Oct 10, 2005
Check out wwwdr.ca ( design &realization, Montreal) for slicing equipment.

Dont drink any coffee or do any strenuous work before checking out their site, equipment there is professional grade and obscenely expensive, but it is what you need.

hope this helps

Top Bottom