Shroomgirl's Food and Wine Article!

Joined Jul 3, 2002
Hey guys, Shroomgirl's article on 30 minute recipes is out now in the May issue of Food and Wine ! :bounce: At least I'm pretty sure it's the one she mentioned working on. [Oh please don't kill me if I'm wrong :eek: ].

And the recipes sound (and look) great! There's actually nothing there I'm not going to try. :lips: :lips:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Congrats shroomgirl! Wow , I am so proud of you! I hope you tell us more of your experiences with putting this together. I shall pick up a copy this weekend and definately try your culinary treats. :D Love ya and all you do my friend , Doug............

Joined Aug 11, 2000
Thank you!! The techniques and some of the ingredients have been altered by on a whole they are mine......The local ingredient list for April is pretty scarce.You'll have to tell me which one you like best.

Joined Sep 27, 2003
CONGRATS!
That is really great!
Do you work for them often or do you have to submit an artical and they decide if they wish to buy/run it?
Frizbee

Joined Aug 11, 2000
I know the senior editor and she asked if I would write recipes....this was the first time, so they came to me and then took my ideas sorted through to see what they wanted then I tested and wrote the recipes.

Joined Jun 13, 2002
ShroomGirl,

That is so AWESOME! WAY TO GO!

I'm working on one myself: "Guerilla vs. Gorilla"

That's all I'll say about it.....

Very proud of you!

Eric

Joined Nov 20, 2000
It's actually been quite awhile since I bought a "new" magazine, by now seems like a fine time to do it! Congrats "Shroom can't wait to see it! :bounce:

Top Bottom