SEPTEMBER 2020 MONTHLY CHALLENGE - SHELLFISH

Joined Nov 5, 2007
Without knowing the theme for October, I might starve to death, I won't know what to cook! Actually last dinner was stir fried beef over rice vermicelli. Had some leftover, I'll freshen it up with some veggies and finish it off when I get home from work in the morning. Tasty stuff.

mjb.

Joined Dec 18, 2010
Perhaps October is International Takeout/Takeaway/To-Go Month... No cooking recommended.

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
All what amazing entries and I am truly sorry I was MIA for this. Few thoughts.

@teamfat I honestly wish I lived a stones throw from wherever you live. Invited or not I would be a regular guest at your table. :D
@mike9 You consistently bring some great dishes to these challenges. Love the manicotti!
@koukouvagia your photos are always as awesome as your dishes. Hope we can cook and eat together someday like Greeks so often do.
@Leo661 very nice entry and plating.
@morning glory beautiful photo and preparation of your mussels

This is a tough choice but I select @phatch is this months winner. The XO post was just outstanding and extremely interesting. @teamfat 2nd and @mike9 3rd.

Joined Nov 5, 2007
All what amazing entries and I am truly sorry I was MIA for this. Few thoughts.

@teamfat I honestly wish I lived a stones throw from wherever you live. Invited or not I would be a regular guest at your table. :D

This is a tough choice but I select @phatch is this months winner. The XO post was just outstanding and extremely interesting. @teamfat 2nd and @mike9 3rd.

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, between Liberty Park and Trolley Square, same house on Park Street since 1986. I bet @phatch has driven within a stone's throw of the place a few times.

And a good choice for the winning dish! And with colder weather coming on here in the temperate zones of the Northern Hemisphere, perhaps the October challenge will reflect the season.

mjb.

Latest posts

Top Bottom