searching for out of print book

Joined Mar 12, 2001
Hello everyone the book im looking for is out of print, I use to own it but sold it a few years ago. the title is Dessert au Creux de l'Assiette. if anyone has this book and may want to part with it I would love to either purchase or would consider a trade. I have a outstandiung collection of pastry books .
thanks danno

Joined Mar 6, 2003
Ok here we go. Here is a list of books that I wouldn’t mind parting with. If none of these interest you then maybe we can talk about $$.
I have the entire Pro French pastry series.
Plaisir De Petits Fours, Pascal Brunstein
Yves Thuries modern French Pastry and French pastry
Apprenez L Art Du Sucre Souffle et Coule G J Bellouet
Apprenez L Art Du Sucre CireG J Bellouet
Kochkunst in Bilder 6 (Culinary Olympics )
I have a few older books out of print not sure if you have an interest in older books
Theory and practice of the confectioner J.M. Erich Weber printed in 1929 and is decent shape in English French and Spanish
Skuses complete confectioner, fair condition 12th edition printed in 1928
french pasty confectionery and sweets E J Kollist good condition
thats about it
thanks
Danno

Joined Jan 19, 2019
Ok here we go. Here is a list of books that I wouldn’t mind parting with. If none of these interest you then maybe we can talk about $$.
I have a few older books out of print not sure if you have an interest in older books
Theory and practice of the confectioner J.M. Erich Weber printed in 1929 and is decent shape in English French and Spanish
thats about it
thanks
Danno
thats about it
thanks
Danno
thats about it
thanks
Danno

Hello, my name is Leonardo Amaro, from Mexico, I would like to buy the next book: Skuse’s complete confectioner 1928, 12th edition, please tell me how much money would you consider a fair trade. This is my email if you want to sell me the book: [email protected]
I Can make you a money transaction, and just send it to my adress in Mexico city, off course, I will also pay the shipping. Thank you for your time and attention!!

Top Bottom