Sara Moulton

kuan

Staff member
Joined Jun 11, 2001
Is it just me? I find Sara Moulton extremely sexy. She's arguably the second sexiest woman alive. My wife is first. :)

Kuan

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Sorry Kaun....

I think it's just you my friend,although beauty is in the eye of the beholder:eek: :p

Joined May 26, 2001
Kuan, I can't say I agree with you (for my money, the 2 tied for sexiest are Lena Horne and Sophia Loren -- STILL!!!), but you are not the first guy I've heard say that he thinks Sara is really sexy. Maybe it has something to do with admiring her for her brain and competence, as well as her looks and perkiness? Haven't ever met you wife, but in Sara you've shown good taste. :D

Joined Feb 22, 2002
She's on Food Network, she has long blonde hair she usually ties back and she's kinda the wholesome cheerful type. She has a show called Sara's Secrets and maybe another one (it seems all the chefs on Food Network have more than one show now). She doesn't do anything for me...but I guess if you like that type she'll do it for ya ;)
She is also exec chef for Gourmet magazine.
Ohh I found a pic..here ya go
http://www.foodtv.com/foodtv/show/0,6525,SS,00.html

Joined Feb 6, 2002
Cooking Live is her other show.......Shes also a CIA grad

I kinda like her....but I wouldnt know if shes sexy or not.

Shes more of the girl next door.

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Hey kuan , whats to say but beauty is in the eye of the beholder .
So my next question is when was your last eye exam ? Ha , just kidding . But realy she does remind me of my mom cooking in the kitchen when I was a kid . A question for you ? Were you attracted to schoolteachers and librarians ? Sorry but I just got back from Las Vegas and the poolside memories resemble some beauties , but sweet Sarah , well there goes this picture in my head of mom again . sorry dude . Your friend in food , Doug........:D :D

kuan

Staff member
Joined Jun 11, 2001
HAHA!! Yes, my friend in food! I DID have a crush on my grade school math teacher :) No librarians though. I like Sara for her poise, the way she handles herself, her smarts, the way she just exudes confidence. She seems very self assured and needs no affirmation (unlike some other food network chefs). She seems so sincere in her love for food. No flashy ingredient pairing, no whiz-bang fireworks, just good honest cooking. :)

Kuan

Joined Apr 19, 2001
Kuan, guess you shoulda defined 'sexy' in your first post!

"I like Sara for her poise, the way she handles herself, her smarts, the way she just exudes confidence. She seems very self assured and needs no affirmation (unlike some other food network chefs). She seems so sincere in her love for food. No flashy ingredient pairing, no whiz-bang fireworks, just good honest cooking"

I love Sara for all those above qualities, too, but it doesn't define my idea of 'sexy'!

That said, I like what she's done to boost the self-confidence of home cooks, and show them there's really no 'mystery' to the art of food! Like another famous TV personality says, 'It ain't rocket science!"

Joined Nov 20, 2000
I always found her to be quite short! Intelligent? Quite so.
When Gordon Elliot stopped by her set during his show the contrast between the 2 of them, he's like 6'7" she's like 4'nothing
was like watching a circus sideshow. He just absolutely dwarfed her. Totally entertaining. Not unlike Todd Brownings "Freaks"

Joined Feb 6, 2002
Hey! She's not short! She's petite. Especially since she's exactly the same height as I. :lol: And everyone, with the exception of basketball players, would look short next to Gordon Elliot.....that man is HUGE! :eek:

Joined Feb 22, 2002
Just how tall is she? I'm only five feet tall and it's good to see shorties who have made it in the business... :p

Joined Jul 28, 2001
I think she started at about 5'10" and with all the pounding in the kitchens over the years, well 5'1"-5'2"

Sorry, my back yard thermometer reads 113, I think my sun tea ran away, I don't see it, Friday:D :beer: :beer: :beer: :smokin

Top Bottom