Salmon Bake with Pecans

Discussion in 'Pastries & Baking' started by delle, Sep 9, 2010.

1. delle

delle

Exp:
    At home cook
    Ingredients
    3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
    3 tablespoons of melted butter
    5 teaspoons of honey
    1/2 cup of fresh bread crumbs
    1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans
    3 teaspoons of chopped parsley
    6 fillets of salmon
    salt and pepper for flavor
    6 lemon slice or wedges

Cooking Directions
    Start by preheating the oven to 400 degree and in a small bowl you can mix the mustard, honey and butter. Then in another bowl mix the bread crumbs, parsley and pecans. Once you do that season the salmon fillet with salt & pepper. Then place it on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Next use a brush and baste the honey-mustard mix on top. Then use the crumb mix and top it on each fillet. Put it in the oven and bake it for about 10 minutes for each inch of thickness. Serve it with garnish and lemon.

How visitors found this page:

2. kyheirloomer

kyheirloomer

Exp:
    Food Writer
    Delle, this forum is for baked goods: bread, pastries, cookies, and so on.

I know it can sometimes be confusing, when you're new. But in the future please try and post in more suitable locations. I betcha there are many memeber who'd like this dish, but won't get to see it.

Hopefully one of the mods will move this to a more appropriate forum. Recipes, perhaps?

3. boar_d_laze

boar_d_laze

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi Delle and welcome to Chef Talk

It would be nice if a moderator would move this to the recipe section.

It would also  be nice if Delle credited the website from which she got the recipe.  It may have been the recipe section from Alaska Outdoor Adventures, but perhaps not as the directions were very slightly and charmingly edited between here and there. 

Delle is new here, and probably didn't understand the rule of always providing the source.

The recipe itself seems pretty interesting, but not as much as the associated "key word search terms."  I'm wrestling with the idea of Honey Pecan Salmon as Filipino, and grinning dammit.  Grinning.       

BDL

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010