Salary for line Cook

Joined Jan 5, 2022
I love cooking and i want to start a career out of it but im concerned that that pay is too little for example as a line Cook, they earn about 25000 a year and While working all week i think but when i calculate it, it gives a more better pay and i am confused as to why google make the pay lower or maybe its not everyday cooks work!?
I have a second job to do on the side when not cooking but im just curious as to how much i could make working about 60-70 hours a week

kuan

Staff member
Joined Jun 11, 2001
Depending on where you live, it can be $20/hr. In Anaheim, CA for example, it's $18/hr up to over $20/hr.

Joined May 5, 2010
I love cooking and i want to start a career out of it but im concerned that that pay is too little for example as a line Cook, they earn about 25000 a year and While working all week i think but when i calculate it, it gives a more better pay and i am confused as to why google make the pay lower or maybe its not everyday cooks work!?
I have a second job to do on the side when not cooking but im just curious as to how much i could make working about 60-70 hours a week
Welcome to cheftalk and the real world my friend.

Top Bottom