Not as a food crop but saffron can be grown as a garden plant in most areas od Canada with special care and as a perennial in a few micro climates in the country.Hello there, Saffron can not be grown in Canada, however there are parts in Europe such as France and Italy where they grow saffron, Still none of these can be compared to Iranian saffron. Spanish and Indian saffron are also available but the quality of Iranian saffron is unique.
|Saffron Threads, Sargol |
Saffron Threads, Sargol. 230-250 Units of Color. Pharmaceutical Grade. Kosher, ISO, and HACCPS Certified.
• Afghan Saffron Thread 2 JARS-5g ea $37.95
• Afghan Saffron Threads 5 gr. $21.95
• Afghan Saffron Threads 1 gr. jar $5.99
• Afghan Saffron Threads 1 Ounce $79.95
• Afghan Saffron Threads 1/2 Ounce $44.95
|http:// Saffron Powder |
Saffron Powder, Sargol. 230-250 Units of Color. Pharmaceutical Grade. Kosher, ISO, and HACCPS Certified.
• Afghan Saffron Powder 1 Ounce $79.95
• Afghan Saffron Powder 1 gr. jar $5.99
• Afghan Saffron Powder 1/2 Ounce $44.95
• Afghan Saffron Powder 5 gr. $21.95