Roti making as commercial products

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking' started by Tuton, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Tuton

Tuton

Exp:
    Hi, I want to make roti commercially to remove the pain of making roti at home. But I couldn't found any preservative to keep my roti (Which can be made my machine) at prefect condition for 3 to 4 days. Well I do not want to make frozen roti. It gets harder when the roti is being frozen. Can you help me in this regard?

JD Walsh likes this.
  2. Tuton

Tuton

Exp:
    Hi, I want to make roti commercially to remove the pain of making roti at home. But I couldn't found any preservative to keep my roti (Which can be made my machine) at prefect condition for 3 to 4 days. Well I do not want to make frozen roti. It gets harder when the roti is being frozen. Can you help me in this regard?
    If anyone have some suggestions please let me know. I am really interested about commercial production.

3. JD Walsh

JD Walsh

Exp:
    not understanding the question
    Apologies, this is not the answer you likely want to see. I was in India for over five years and we try ti keep an Aryuvdic kitchen but have only seen it made fresh. If you are close to Costa Mesa California, there is a restaurant called Nourish, the chefs there may have some suggestions for you.

4. maryb

maryb

Exp:
    Semi pro/retired now
    Freeze the dough and cook on demand after thawing is best for bread type products. No preservatives needed.