Roti making as commercial products

Joined Jun 11, 2019
Hi, I want to make roti commercially to remove the pain of making roti at home. But I couldn't found any preservative to keep my roti (Which can be made my machine) at prefect condition for 3 to 4 days. Well I do not want to make frozen roti. It gets harder when the roti is being frozen. Can you help me in this regard?

Joined Jun 11, 2019
Hi, I want to make roti commercially to remove the pain of making roti at home. But I couldn't found any preservative to keep my roti (Which can be made my machine) at prefect condition for 3 to 4 days. Well I do not want to make frozen roti. It gets harder when the roti is being frozen. Can you help me in this regard?
If anyone have some suggestions please let me know. I am really interested about commercial production.

Joined Jun 12, 2019
Apologies, this is not the answer you likely want to see. I was in India for over five years and we try ti keep an Aryuvdic kitchen but have only seen it made fresh. If you are close to Costa Mesa California, there is a restaurant called Nourish, the chefs there may have some suggestions for you.

Joined Mar 21, 2008
Freeze the dough and cook on demand after thawing is best for bread type products. No preservatives needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom