Right then.

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by righton, Nov 2, 2005.

1. righton

righton

Its a pleasure to find a community of like-minded individuals. I'm 24, a recent culinary school grad(Sullivan University at Louisville, KY, class of '05), currently working as a line cook at a decent Italian place(check us out at Bellinis.us ) here in my hometown of Lexington. I am quite career-oriented at this stage of the game, eager to work my way up the ladder, hopefully moving on to NYC as the years pass.
    The most intelligent way that springs readily to mind to accomplish this goal(second to gaining skill and experience, of course, which is tantamount) is through networking. With this board's lively and interesting discussions, I can both continue my eductation, absorbing the erudition bestowed here and keeping up with culinary trends, and meet people from around the world who share my passion
    I look forward to learning much here, and to meeting many an interesting individual.

L'Chaim!

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome, RightOn! You've hit the nail on the head: this is a great place to meet like-minded individuals, both professional and amateur. We'll look forward to your posts.

Don't miss the great articles, reviews and features at the main ChefTalk.com site. There's a lot to be enjoyed there, too.

Regards,
    Mezzaluna