Rice Cooking

Joined Aug 7, 2020
Hey

I'm trying to find someone who would be able to cook large batches of white long grain rice for me.
I can supply the bags of organic rice, i'd need it cooked with a 3-1 water to rice ratio and rinsed clean at the end, then cooled/ dried covered on trays overnight in a fridge.

Initially 40-60lb of rice, this would be a monthly thing, hopefully increasing as time goes on.

I'm based Marina Del Rey way so hopefully not too far away for collection.

Thanks

Ed

Last edited:
Joined Mar 8, 2015
Hey

I'm trying to find someone who would be able to cook large batches of white long grain rice for me.
I can supply the bags of organic rice, i'd need it cooked with a 3-1 water to rice ratio and rinsed clean at the end, then cooled/ dried covered on trays overnight in a fridge.

Initially 40-60lb of rice, this would be a monthly thing, hopefully increasing as time goes on.

I'm based Marina Del Rey way so hopefully not too far away for collection.

Thanks

Ed
Is Irwindale too far? When you say dried covered on a tray. Do you mean in a layer on a hotel full sheet tray? or in bowl molded shape? Are you delivering and picking up?

Joined Oct 10, 2020
I think they want you to "DRVIE" to them. Not them deliver to you... It is interesting that they are not talking about how much they are going to pay for this service. Why are they not doing them self? Cooking rice is a very simple task, and they could cook, and pan also. I am confused on this....

Latest posts

Top Bottom