Reunion Update

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by jock, Feb 2, 2002.

1. jock

jock

Exp:
    At home cook
    Sorry to be a pill but I wonder if some one could update me on the proposed reunion this year. The original thread is 14 pages long and I've tried but I can't pin point the post where a concensus was reached.
    Is there a reunion?
    If so, where and when?
    Do attendees plan their own accommodations?

I would dearly love to come and bring my wife if that's OK. (Or is this a secret society where non "foodies" are prohibited? :) :) )

Jock

2. isa

isa

Good question Jock. Who's coming to Montreal? And when?

3. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Well we couldn't get enough people to field the team so we had to pull out of the Hockey tournament, but we will hopefully take a vacation this summer and hit Connecticut and who knows from there.....:bounce:

4. kimmie

kimmie

5. momoreg

momoreg

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    I'm not sure if I can make it...
    I just started a new job as a cake designer, and told them I'd be back in June, just a couple of weeks after the babe is born. I guess we'll see; it's still a few months away...

6. jock

jock

Exp:
    At home cook
    Thanks a bunch Kimmie, I was begining to despair. I didn't see a date other than June. I'll need to know to schedule time off work. :D

Jock

7. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    I will be chatting with Kimmie later this week or early next week and we will post information on ChefTalk about the reunion.

8. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Kimmie, can you forgive me? We will almost surely be in Italy at the end of June and early July, and so I must send my profound regrets. Your luscious tourtiere will have to wait for now! But Montreal and Quebec City are very much on the travel agenda for the next major trip.