Restaurant or market for sale in the Adirondacks

Joined Mar 2, 2021
Equipped restaurant or market with attached living space in the Adirondack’s high peaks area. Fully equipped kitchen, large outdoor dining deck and 22 kw back up generator. Great location on main route to Lake Placid from New York City. Plenty of parking, Amazing traffic and beautiful village setting. $499,000.00

Joined Mar 1, 2017
I haven't been to New York in quite a while but, I still think there's still a healthy snowmobile crowd that descends upon the Adirondacks in the winter, not to mention skiers and the like. They're usually pretty good about keeping the roads to the back woods places well traveled and fit for at least 4wd vehicles. :)

Joined Mar 1, 2017
It needs a chef/owner.
So, the pipes are good. There's no insulation issues? There's no supply problems? There's more than one way to get to it other than snowmobile and train? The roof is in great shape? The heating system is working perfectly? The propane, septic and water are all in great shape? The floors and joists are not dry rotted? The stoves and other commercial equipment are inspection ready? There's enough snow on the ground to keep customers rolling in?

What happens between April 1 when the snow season ends and Memorial Day when the Summer Season begins? How about during the dead time after the leaves drop in the fall and the snow flies in early December?

There's far more to this than needing a chef/owner. I grew up in the Adirondacks and know many hotel/restaurant owners between Old Forge, Tupper Lake and Lake Placid. You're gonna have to do better than that. :)

Joined Mar 2, 2021
So, the pipes are good. There's no insulation issues? There's no supply problems? There's more than one way to get to it other than snowmobile and train? The roof is in great shape? The heating system is working perfectly? The propane, septic and water are all in great shape? The floors and joists are not dry rotted? The stoves and other commercial equipment are inspection ready? There's enough snow on the ground to keep customers rolling in?

What happens between April 1 when the snow season ends and Memorial Day when the Summer Season begins? How about during the dead time after the leaves drop in the fall and the snow flies in early December?

There's far more to this than needing a chef/owner. I grew up in the Adirondacks and know many hotel/restaurant owners between Old Forge, Tupper Lake and Lake Placid. You're gonna have to do better than that. :)
Yes to all. The building is in good shape. The business in the summer is excellent, in fact better than the winter months. The slow periods are mud season or late March until Memorial Day and then slower from Columbus Day until thanksgiving. If you or someone you know is interested let me know. Thanks.

Top Bottom