Relocating to Texas- College Station area (Texas A&M) looking for culinary position

Joined Jul 29, 2015
Hi my name is Beverley, I am relocating in August to Brazos County, College Station in Texas (family attending Texas A&M) and I looking for Sou Chef, Chef, Line Cook position, have lots of experience in the catering area but with relocating I am flexible (as we are known for in this business) . I would appreciate any leads or offers :). Just join the forum so hoping I can get some assistance. Thank you in advance

Joined Jul 28, 2001
Hi Beverley,

Welcome to ChefTalk. Nice area, you'll love it. And the people are smart!  Indeed gets a lot of use down here, might check that. I'll ask around, I'm in Dallas but have a few connections down there. Plethora of independent restaurants.

Joined Jul 29, 2015
Hi Panning: thank you, happy to hear that it would be nice:) . Thank you so.much for your assistance I appreciate it :)

Joined Jul 28, 2001
Hey Beverley,

Did you happen to check out jobs on 'indeed'.com. The Circle X Ranch is looking for a private Chef to cook for 12 people and process fresh produce, 5  days a week.

I'd check it out. The Circle X Ranch is BR&E That's a well known research Co. in the energy field

Joined Jul 29, 2015
Hi Panini, thank you, I have been looking but miss that. I appreciate your help [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Latest posts

Top Bottom