Recipe and Menu Software

Discussion in 'Professional Chefs' started by known_chef, Aug 9, 2005.

1. known_chef

known_chef

:chef: Hi Guys,

I would like to say that I have this great experience with this particular recipe management software. It is called EGS CALCMENU 2004. Actually, it is not just recipe management software but it also merchandise or ingredient and menu management/ engineering software. What I like most about this software is its capabilities to do automatic food costing and re-sizing. You can also manage your shopping list, nutrient analysis and HACCP.

We have been using it for almost a year and its doing wonders to our food service management. They also have this 24-hours support in English, German and French Languages. You will be assisted through there online support which you can access through their website at www.calcmenu.com.

They have this online demo going on, you can go to www.eg-software.com/demo/ and register to try it. I suggest that you should try it because it is free. There is nothing to loose.

Try it.

Best regards … chef

2. phatch

phatch Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    1 post. A mildly spammy post.

Questionable.

Phil

3. pete

pete Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    That's putting it mildly!!!! :D

4. panini

panini

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    I'm really toying towards not posting to anyone who does not give any info in their profile.

5. krokodyle

krokodyle

On another board I co-moderate, we have a specific forum for spam, and posts like the one above are moved there and locked. Might be an idea for this board, rather than a complete deletion of the post--since it is sorta on-topic. :cool:

6. headless chicken

headless chicken

Exp:
    Line Cook
    Or you could lock the thread, ban the spammer, and write some cute little messege over the original post about how "I'm a spammer and I got myself banned from this forum -the admin"

Something like this site