Professional competition

Discussion in 'Professional Chefs' started by chrose, Mar 11, 2005.

1. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I received this today from NECI (New England Culinary Institute) it is aimed at NECI alums but I would think it's open to all.

Join fellow NECI Alums and Compete!

Gavin Kaysen, NECI alumnus and the 2003 International Silver Medalist of the National Trophée de Cuisine et Patisserie, invites all NECI alumni to compete in the Académie Culinaire de France’s Fourth Annual Trophée de Cuisine et Patisserie.
    The Académie Culinaire de France, founded on February 18, 1883 by Joseph Favre, author of the Universal Dictionary of Cooking, represents the elite of the profession and its members are the cream of the crop of the pastry and culinary arts.

The Académie Culinaire de France will choose six finalists who will compete at the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo, August 20-22, 2005 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA. The winner will then have the opportunity to represent the United States of America in the International Culinary and Pastry Trophy in Paris in October 2006.

The initial application must be faxed to (203) 840-9375 no later than March 20, 2005. Application including recipes and photographs must be postmarked no later than May 15, 2005.

For more information and to read the rules and regulations of the contest, click here:
    www.neci.edu/neci_trophy.html

For more information please contact Crystal Kitselman at (203) 840-5375 or by e-mail at: [email protected].

www.neci.edu

2. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Sounds like a fun competition.

But unfortunately, I'm to young to enter according to the rules and regulations. ;) :cool: :eek: