Presentation Ideas for Apple Cobblers????

Joined Jun 9, 2001
Hello all! I need to put an apple cobbler on the menu but i would like a different style of presentation. I would like individual portions bit i am not sure how i want to present it.

any ideas?

Joined Jun 24, 2003
I've got a recipe for peach cobbler that uses halved peaches. It comes out looking like a cobblestone street with the peaches sticking out through the crust and looking like cobblestones. If you lay the peaches in nicely, it slices perfectly with one peach half per serving. I never tried it with apples, but it should work. I'll post the recipe if you like.

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Use a cookie cutter to remove the center of a biscuit, scoop the fruit into the shell, and top with a warm, buttery biscuit. Add a sprinkle of turbinado sugar or a drizzle of honey.

Joined Apr 13, 2003
cut puffed pastry into the shape of an apple,,stem leaf and all, bake until golden and well risen. bake you cobler with preffered topping in a seperate dish,,, slice apple in half,,,very gently and spoon cobler into the bottom portion, then cover with the top. rest in a pool of a good fruit puree or caramel and garnish till your hearts consent. by the way isaac,,, i have no place telling others how to heal their love lives, but waitresses do come in handy at just the right times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Top Bottom