Pork Scrachings

Joined Nov 5, 2007
Is there some sort of language barrier here? Hard to tell what the original poster is actually looking for. Maybe something like this, maybe not.

Pork rinds

mjb.

Joined Jul 7, 2020
Is there some sort of language barrier here? Hard to tell what the original poster is actually looking for. Maybe something like this, maybe not.

Pork rinds

mjb.
All I can say is go out and buy a packet of pork scratching (if you can) and try them, then tell me what you think they are

Joined Aug 15, 2003
All I can say is go out and buy a packet of pork scratching (if you can) and try them, then tell me what you think they are

Let me get this right, you want me (us) to go out and buy something so we can better understand what it is you need help with?

Most of us are in the US. I have no idea what pork "scratching" is. When I googled it, it looks exactly like what I'd call a pork rind. Which is puffed pork skin.

If you figure out how to be clearer about what you're looking for I'm sure many people would want to help. As it stands I have no idea what you want advice on because you're all over the place.

Joined Dec 18, 2010
No they are not!
Then help us out. If you know what they aren’t, what do you think they are????? It’s getting to be very difficult to even take you seriously since all of your threads are similar - confusing and somewhat confrontational. There are a lot of nice folks here that would help answer your questions... if only they were stated clear enough.

It seems to me that you are in a quest to figure out how factories make cheap and tasteless snacks with no positive nutritional value. Why, and who would want a better version of these much-loved things. Certainly not a drunk in a pub! :)

Last edited:
Joined Jul 7, 2020
Then help us out. If you know what they aren’t, what do you think they are?????
I dont know all I can say again is try a packet and fry off some pork rind and try for your self

It seems to me that you are in a quest to figure out how factories make cheap and tasteless snacks with no positive nutritional value. Why, and who would want a better version of these much-loved things. Certainly not a drunk in a pub! :)
Why? well for better quality and less money. Since as local home made food has been a selling point in pubs over recent years; why not bar snacks?

Top Bottom