Please Pray for Me Because I've Done Something Very Bad

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking' started by Iceman, Jan 10, 2011.

1. fooddiaryuser

fooddiaryuser

Exp:
    At home cook
    LOL I have a packet of the extra long Hebrews...however, I will not eat the whole package and I WILL use bright yellow mustard and enjoy every bite! I like them filleted and fried. Having said all that, I use a Little Black Book-Daily Food Diary to track everything I eat and drink...weight loss going extremely well and 'dogs' are allowed as long as I track them and use portion control and calorie counting while staying within the limits of my daily calorie ration! Works great and I eat very well...tomorrow is another day. Sinner repent and get over it, move on to the next great day which is full of potential to be different!

2. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    I live in Chicago and I think that on top of all the hot dog wrongs you committed you did not go to Hot Doug's for a proper hot dog. At least you ate them plain man. If you would of posted you slathered them with ketchup I would of had to ban you from the forums....

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/peace.gif

3. teamfat

teamfat

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    This forum is, for the most part, forgiving. We can let your transgressions slide this time. Unless of course, you enjoy football and are a Packers fan.

mjb.

4. tylerm713

tylerm713

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    /img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif