Please participate: Need opinions on this new product concept.

What do you think?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Joined Oct 3, 2019
Hello:
You are invited to participate in our survey [MARVIN'S REUSABLE DUAL CHAFFER]. In this survey, approximately people will be asked to complete a survey that asks questions about [Marvin's Reusable Dual Chaffing Pan].

A new type of foil pan that will be made to be optionally reusable or disposable. Marvin,s Reusable Dual Chaffer is a reusable cooking and serving pan that allows healthier cooking by using water that turns into steam which is transferred into foods that inturn also speeds up cooking time. The steam recycling effects will take away a lot of the dry heat that causes fast burning of foods and as well in return creates a healthy cooking process due to the creating of steam that is forced into food space while cooking. A spill and overflow design that catches spills and overflows whether in the oven or while serving. Its completely sturdy and easy to carry [NO WOBBLES, PERIOD]. This new designed foil pan will have an excitingly better looking appearance that will look completely luxurious and completely affordable way below the expensive chafers.] It will take approximately [ one] minutes to complete the questionnaire.
QuestionPro.com

Joined Sep 17, 2018
I'm really confused about this concept. It's reusable and disposable? So if it is classified to be disposable how do you go about sanitizing it as we are not allowed to wash and reuse disposable items here. Also you intend to hot hold and/or cook in them? Also a no no here as we cannot cook foods from a raw state in a steam well or similar item. Traditionally chaffing dishes are meant to hot hold already cooked items using a water bath that is heated from another source. I don't see how this item would be different as steam is usually created from the dish and if covered, becomes water vapor that will drip back into the food anyways. Not trying to be really negative here I'm just having a hard time picturing the product you are describing and what it purpose/marketability would be.

Joined Oct 3, 2019
Thanks for your response, it means a lot.

So, to answer your questions. Just like you have many different pots and pans that looks different and does different things. This kit is different from the rest of the foil pans out there. And as far as it being disposable or non disposable, these are two separate version consideration because if one is disposable and are liked by people then the reusable version will be displayed.

As for the dream effect, a covered pan does similar but not exactly the same and neither do they recycle fluids. Constant steam allow foods to continue to look fresh and vibrant, right? So, a part of this design if fir that same purpose. However, we want to create something feasibly luxurious but cheaper for anyone to afford because expensive chafers are too expensive to the poorer masses so we are adding some more luxury to what they may be able to afford and feel really comfortable about.

Thanks again for your help and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to analyze so deeply and responded the way you did. I appreciate it.

Marvin

Joined Oct 3, 2019
Hi

Also forget to mention that the same disposable chafing dishes that are currently available, we use them to cook with all the time and have seen it been done everywhere I go to a bbq, cookout or even indoor events etc. This is true.

Thanks

Joined Oct 3, 2019
Hi,

Thank you for your response. Can you visit QuestionPro.com and search Marvin's Reusable Dual Chaffer? I see that there is something wrong with the link redirectory.

Thanks again

Joined Sep 17, 2018
Hi

Also forget to mention that the same disposable chafing dishes that are currently available, we use them to cook with all the time and have seen it been done everywhere I go to a bbq, cookout or even indoor events etc. This is true.
Thanks
I'm not saying people don't use them in this way, I'm just letting you know here it is against health codes to be cooking or thawing foods from a raw state to a cooked one in a steam table or chaffing dish.

We sometimes also reuse them. This also is true.
Again not saying no one does this, I do this at home for my own personal use. However I was talking again about how it is a sanitation violation here. I was just bringing up these points as something to consider as you will run into these problems in certain markets.

Joined Oct 3, 2019
I'm not saying people don't use them in this way, I'm just letting you know here it is against health codes to be cooking or thawing foods from a raw state to a cooked one in a steam table or chaffing dish.

Again not saying no one does this, I do this at home for my own personal use. However I was talking again about how it is a sanitation violation here. I was just bringing up these points as something to consider as you will run into these problems in certain markets.
These are very True points, very True.

Joined Oct 3, 2019
I do agree.. what do you think though about the questions in the survey? Would you mind sharing your thoughts there as well? Do you think upgrading or having some competition in that industry of foil pans would be worth it and to give people who would love to afford expensive chafing dishes on special a special occasion a chance to look and feel special (more easier)? The designed look right now is being redesigned to look like luxury.

Your (CONSTRUCTIVE FEED BACK IS EXTREMELY GOOD) this is what I need, honesty without filter. Please remember to take the survey if possible.

Thanks again

Marvin

Joined May 25, 2015
Hi,

Thank you for your response. Can you visit QuestionPro.com and search Marvin's Reusable Dual Chaffer? I see that there is something wrong with the link redirectory.
Apparently there is no search function.

Top Bottom