Please,i need information

Joined Sep 20, 2001
:chef:

Hi everybody!
Could some one tell me how to get into Charlie Trotter's web site.
You are very kind
thanks in advance.
Hasta pronto!!

pete

Staff member
Joined Oct 7, 2001
The web address is: www.charlietrotters.com This will take you to an intro page. Just underneath the montage there is the word "enter". Click on that and that will take you to the home page.

Joined Dec 4, 2001
Charlie Trotter is a chef who is constantly searching for excellence. He takes simple ingredients and works some special magic with them. He has a restaurant in chicago called Charlie Trotters. For me, his passion for his craft is both contagious and inspiring.
Check Amazon.com for some of his books.

Jock

btw, what did you end up doing for your Burns dinner? I got dragged out to a restaurant that evening for some people I don't even like that much.

Joined Oct 27, 2001
I had smoked fish pate and haggis neep and tatties at home and watched a concert of Burns songs on the TV. The programmes was wonderful but wasn't on the net or else i would have posted it
Thanks for that about Charlie Trotter, I didn't think that he could be related to Rodney and DelBoy from Only Fools And Horses!

Joined Nov 10, 2001
Rachel,Charlie Trotter`s brain still works!!Del-boy and Rodney are the type of people who would be twice as thick if they had two brains!!!!
I must point out that Charlie Trotter can speak English,but the "Trotters" are from "Sarf London".They have their own language,the one stereotype "cockneys"speak.

Leo R.:chef:

Top Bottom