Please go vote today

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by tylerm713, Nov 2, 2010.

1. tylerm713

tylerm713

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    This is not intended to start a political debate. Nor am I trying to tell you who to vote for. I just hope that everyone who is able to vote does so. I firmly believe that unless you vote, you have no business complaining about politics or politicians.

2. amazingrace

amazingrace

Exp:
    At home cook
    I voted early.  Easy in, easy out. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/thumb.gif

HubbyDearest didn't like any of the candidates.  He said he wasn't going to take the credit or the blame for anything that happened.  So he stayed home.  /img/vbsmilies/smilies/confused.gif

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  3. phatch

phatch Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Look into permanent vote by mail. You vote at your convenience at home and mail it off. You can do the issue/candidate research with the ballot right in front of you for easy reference.

4. amazingrace

amazingrace

Exp:
    At home cook
    Wow...I didn't know about that!  I wonder if they even have it here?  It would be wonderful...on the other hand,  how would they know I didn't vote my own ballot and his too? 

5. phatch

phatch Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    You do have to sign it. Which you could forge but you're getting into some serious fraud. They may compare signatures against your registration on file. I don't know.

6. amazingrace

amazingrace

Exp:
    At home cook
    The only signature I know how to sign for HubbyDearest is "For Deposit Only".  LOL

7. lvngwell

lvngwell

Exp:
    Professional Baker

I threw my back out and am under the daily care of a chiroprater to fix it right now so Iwasnt going to vote.  I changed my mind, however, for that very same reason.  If the people I wanted did not win I wouldnt have been able to live with myself.  If you dont vote you dont get the right to complain about polititians either!! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif