please check this out

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking' started by soussweets, Jun 19, 2003.

1. soussweets

soussweets

hey everyone. my website is now 95% done and i would love to hear some feedback from any and all of you . I am quite pleased with the job my guy did- for a very fair price i might add if any of you need help with your own. feel free to dig arround my site and let me know what you think i would really apriciate some feedback from my culinary piers......

www.touchef.com

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    It looks great. Some photos of plates or displays would be nice, because there's a lot of text. If I weren't a foodie, I wouldn't be able to visualize some of your delicious-sounding items.

Good luck!

3. katew

katew

Sign me up! I agree, more pictures! Do you travel? :D

4. soussweets

soussweets

to quote the great willie nelson--"if you got the money honey,, i got the time"__ have money will travel> thanks for the input guys , you should be seing some pictures soon,,, will post when we add them.

5. foodnfoto

foodnfoto

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    A very nice site---beautiful pix and it navigates very easily. Good work!

6. isa

isa

Wonderful work Soussweets!

7. chefhogan

chefhogan Banned

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Great page soussweets, you do need some more pictures though. The load speed is excellent and that to me is very imporatant.

Hogan

8. soussweets

soussweets

thanks everyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, coming next month,,,,,,,,, nude chef bio.... hahahaha

9. chiffonade

chiffonade

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!

Seriously - it's a beautiful site. I will toss in my agreement that there should be more food pix. I have a friend who resists including pix because he feels it "dumbs down" the site. I don't agree with that at all - I am visually stimulated. I like my cookbooks to have pictures (especially the ethnic ones that might contain recipes I've not previously prepared).

Some of the strange and wonderful Louisiana cooking would be well represented by pictures! Get out that digicam.

10. drx

drx

Very nice! Pictures were great and food looked delish. Very good job. :)

11. mike

mike

Pictures of the food & chefs,
    good site & your food sounds original & delicious.
    Hope your well supported locally

regards

12. pretender

pretender

The website looks elegant and well thought out.
    The first thing that came to my mind were pictures of the dishes, similar to a portfolio. Since this site is a way to advertise your services, as a consumer and possible client, pictures would help to make my decision.

One other thought, since I'm online all day 5 days a week (I work in the computer industry), I would suggest to minimize the amount of words used in the descriptions and explanations. People want to point and click and see pretty things that catch their eyes. The names of the dishes definitly accomplish that and the graphics you have on there so far are quite beautiful.

I think you have done a wonderful job and I just needed to throw my two cents in :lips: