Pictures

Joined May 11, 2001
Athenaeus asked if I could post larger pics of Theo. For other dog lovers out there, Theo has his own website (not really of my doing, I just take the pictures).

www.e-theo.com

Joined Jul 24, 2001
My my Risa...:eek:

And I have the nerve to think that I write nice stories for my pets...
If Sotiris (my dog) sees the site you have created for Theo will abandon me...

Theo is the cutest retriever I have seen EVER!!!!

In my country we believe in evil eye . That means that if someone is very fond of you may without wanting it feel ill. In order to prevent evil eye you have to war a special bead that has the shape of a tiny blue eye... Church believes that evil eye may affect aninals also.

You should put Theo one of those;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Oh Risa,
what a smile I have on my face :)
Theo is very handsome.
I think it is great that you shared theos pictures with us.

I have my first dog ever.
"Molly" she is a carin terrior (like Toto)

there is something about the love of a dog.
I'm happy I get to enjoy that feeling now :)

Chow Theo!! Opps no pun intended
cc

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Risa, He's a cutie! Dogs are so much fun!

Hey CC, congratulations on your new family member. How long have you had her?

Joined Jul 24, 2001
Dear Risa

I tried to send an e-mail to Theo to express my admiration to him and tell him how much I'd love to rub my nose on his and to sign his guest book, but no luck!! You have to de-bug Theo's site...

:)

Joined Nov 20, 2000
Okay I admit it. This is cute. Theo reminds me of one of my past dogs, in name only. My dog was Theodore Alouitious (al-oo-ish-us)
or Teddy for short. One of the pics reminds me of a team mascot we have for the Diablos Hockey Club.

Joined Mar 13, 2001
OOOOOOOOOO,

Theo, Theodore Alouitious and Sotiris are adorable!!

But I'm really a cat woman...

Joined Nov 19, 1999
Tell me about the legend of the evil eye, Atheneaus:) My Italian grandfather used to do a hand gesture thing behind his back to ward off the evil eye.

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
It's always sad to loose a friend. Specially one that is always there for you. A cat is always happy to see you, willing to share the happy and sad moments of your life. Willing to cuddle for hours or just happy with a little caresse.

They say cats that are loved never really die, they continue to watch over you, forever. You'll see Kimmie in a few months or whenever you are ready, Max will send you a new friend because one can not live without a cat.

Joined Mar 13, 2001
Thank you Isa. I found myself crying when I read your response...I guess I'm not quite over his death yet! :cry:

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Chrose,Athenaeus and Kimmie.

Your pets,Or should I say Loved ones are precious.

I was In a theater show many years ago when I used to act, The production was "Lil abner" My role was "evil eye flegel"
Go figure LOL
cc

Joined Nov 19, 1999
Kimmie, Max is a beautiful cat. My Priscilla looks exactly like him. It is as hard to lose a pet as it is to lose a human relative. My dogs are both 16, so I am really nervous about the time coming when I'll have to let them go. To be honest, I would want to die if Snoopy wasn't at my heels as he always is. Age is taking a giant toll on him and his sister, Suzanne. Isa is right. I never intended to love another cat again after 13 year old Wookie was killed by a dog. Then, along came Prissy. She was a hungry stray. We just fed two strays this evening. There are so many beautiful little kittys out there who want to be loved. Nothing ever takes the place of your loss, but loving again does help. I wish for you a healing of the heart.

Top Bottom