Pete

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by snakelady1, Oct 25, 2002.

1. snakelady1

snakelady1

Hey Pete are you attending the wine and food tasting in Kohler this weekend? It looks like there will be alot to see and taste. I don't know how to paste an address but if you search The American Club or destination Kohler you should come up with the info I am hoping to attend on Sunday (my old stomping grounds I once worked there) with friends. It could be a nice way to network with some of the chefs at The Kohler Properties......

2. pete

pete Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Hey snakelady, I had really wanted to attend, but I was busy at work all day, on Saturday with a cooking class and a dinner featuring the Foods of the PA. Dutch. Was going to go today, but was feeling guilty since I have just gotten back from a vacation on Friday and our puppy had been kenneled. I was getting ready to leave this morning and saw those sad, droopy eyes and decided to hang and play with the pup.

3. snakelady1

snakelady1

I didn't get to go either... I forgot that trick or treating was today and my three kids have been very excited about going out in costume. I am sure they will do something like this again. I know that soon they will be having a Chocolate Buffet (In Celebration of Chocolate) open to the public it showcases area candy makers and the pastry chef at the American Club.