PASSOVER

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Hi all,

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and peaceful Passover.

May you all enjoy your family.
cc

Joined Oct 5, 2001
Happy Passover Everyone!

Anything special that someone is cooking for this special occasion?

Joined Jul 31, 2000
I,m cooking 8 hour brisket,matzo balls,choarses,tzimmes,fresh veggies. I have to hide the Matzo for the kids to find.
Have a good one everyone
cc

Joined Mar 4, 2000
We had a very nice Seder at my husband's aunt's house. VERY different from our Sephardic family Seder. I made some flourless cookies and petit fours. We wanted to do some interesting side dishes too, but I had a cake to do for a family baby shower too, which was earlier in the day. Busy day, but lots of fun.

Happy Passover!!

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Happy Festival of Freedom! I hope you all had enjoyable sederim. My Passover looked like this: Seder I- I made 13# of brisket; others made the rest of the meal (unfortunately, boxed Manischewitz potato kugel :eek: ), and my sister-in law brought some excellent French-style macaroons and baked goods from a Chicago suburb (I think it was Sunset Foods in Highland Park, for those of you in Chicagoland). Seder II (this evening)- Catered, and rather good. Actually, quite good. We're trying to get this fellow and his crew back for next year. We had a buffet of desserts brought by congregation members, and there was a flourless chocolate cake from Chocolatier to die for!! Thank God, none of the dreaded sponge cakes.... I made some mock oatmeal cookies (farfel, matzo meal, butter, eggs, sugar, cinnamon) which, thanks to my new Silpat, did not burn for once.

[ April 08, 2001: Message edited by: Mezzaluna ]

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Those cookies sound unusual. I love seders It's great to see how creative people can be.

Joined Feb 8, 2001
Had a wonderful Seder as the guest of Cape Chef.Every dish was perfect and so traditional,he didn't miss a thing.Both he and his wife are to be congratulated for a Seder that will not be forgotten!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Top Bottom