Participate in a Food Preference Study!

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by nasorenga, Feb 1, 2014.

1. nasorenga

nasorenga

Exp:
    At home cook
    McGill University 's Laboratory for Natural and Simulated Cognition is conducting a research project on how people make food choices. The purpose of the study is to better understand the determinants of such choices.

It is an on-line study and will only take a few minutes of your time. Your participation would be greatly appreciated!

Note: this is the second phase of the study; even if you participated before, you are still welcome to do it again!

To participate, follow this link: http://lnsclab.org/FoodPref

2. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    I don't know if this is a Canadian or US skewed survey, but as a Scot first and also a European, I would not choose to eat those processed foods.

3. petemccracken

petemccracken

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    What concerns me about ANY nutritional rating system that does anything besides report nutritional content, e.g. uses terms like "high/medium/low" or "poor/fair/good/excellent", is who is deciding on what subjective term is to be applied to what objective measurement.

IMHO, what may be good for me may not be good for you, and conversely, what may be bad for you may not be bad for me.

What is "tasty" to me may be bland or over-seasoned to someone else.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014