Papa's Interview

Joined Nov 15, 2000
Papa,
Lovely article!
I have alot of admiration for the way you are approaching this business. Your obvious respect for the olive farmers and bringing the best products for a reasonable price to boot to your clientele. I have been reading your posts for a while and I can tell you are very learned and worldly.We are indeed lucky to have you, your experience and opinions here at the Cheftalk Cafe. Forum.
Thanks for sharing .

Joined Jul 31, 2000
My dear papa..

What a wonderful articale.

A man of passion is a man of truth.
Also I like your pic!! somehow thats just how I pictured you.
Good luck to you and Candy,and I will definatly take a road trip to mystic to enjoy some of the Meneres oil.

cc

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Pooh,pooh,pooh!!!LOL

I am waiting to see some of the digital pics.

I do not look like papa,but we share a similar smile "warm" and we share some of the same passions..

I hope the pics show up soon..Nicko and Momoreg have some.
cc

Joined Mar 13, 2001
Now cc, don't tell me you're sharing your cape with papa?

Whatdyamean "Pooh-Pooh-Pooh"!!

Guess what it sounds like, when you read that aloud! LOL LOL

:D

Joined Oct 5, 2001
Dear Friends:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read the article and for giving me your wonderful, heart warming comments!

In answering FoodIsMe's question, this is an old Italian expression. It translates to "fresh olive oil and old wine" and it is used to describe good quality. :)

Joined Nov 19, 1999
CC, You are just too funny :) Papa, you are the number one loved person around here, so you don't need a cape. So there, CC. LOL!
:D :D :D Papa, I loved the article and especially like what your mother told you.

[ May 30, 2001: Message edited by: Pastachef ]

[ May 30, 2001: Message edited by: Pastachef ]

Joined Mar 13, 2001
Hey papa,

What a lovely article. I found it to be most interesting to know about you a little more. BTW, nice picture!

You're right Pastachef, we do love papa around here! He seems so genuine!

:p :p

Joined Jul 31, 2000
I must concure..

Papa is a man of much dignity.

and I have a deep respect for him as a person. Without a dought, papa is the man!!!

I have learned a great deal from Papa and I am so happy that he takes the time to post with us.

Thank you Papa
With respect
cc

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Great article, Papa. I enjoyed it very much. Your photo made me think immediately of a jolly Zeus! You've really packed a lot of living into your years- I admire that.

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Papa, that was a wonderful article. You have such a wealth of knowledge, and it's so generous of you to share it with us. Your enthusiasm is contagious! I wish you continued success in your work.

Joined Dec 12, 2000
Papa, what a wonderful arcticle. I would just like to say thank you for sharing with all of us and wish you continued success.

Joined Aug 11, 2000
What a marvelous story!!! How much fun you must have exploring olive countries for "the"
oils you chose to sell....

Joined Dec 8, 1999
Papa, thank you for the opportunity to learn more about what you do. It is truly a blessing to have you here!

BTW, I think that, along with the kindred spirit of your namesake, you also share the look.

Joined Oct 5, 2001
Dear Friends:

I am overwhelmed by your warm postings!

Thank you so much! The expression of your feelings and your wishes has really touched me!

Thank you once again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom