Opening a restaurant need advice

Joined Oct 23, 2018
I have worked as a sou chef for the past 6 years in NYC and now I am opening up my own restaurant in NJ and which is more like a bistro. I am so excited and want everything to be perfect. What I required is a lead for a graphic designer that can design a menu, flyer, brochure and also create a logo for my restaurant.

Joined Oct 23, 2018
Good luck. How are you guys coping with the increased hourly rates down state?
Since it is a kind of a family venture so my family members are part of it and working, so we are going to split the profits instead of wages. However we are planning to hire two employees but the minimum wage rate has just increased 16 cents from 8.44 to 8.60, I think I can manage two employees so I am not very much concerned about it.

Joined Feb 18, 2007
there are a lot of marketing/creative companies that you can explore - look a sites with concepts similar to yours as well as restaurants/caterers you admire and see what companies they used to create their marketing strategy/materials.

Joined Aug 21, 2004
You might consider doing your own, canva.com is a free graphic design website that has sections with lots of templates for menus, flyer, brochures, business cards, etc.

Top Bottom