Only in bush alaska...

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by cuthculain, Jul 10, 2014.

1. cuthculain

cuthculain

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Sooooo was toying with idea of cooking with some booze... Found a helper to go find out whats kicking around town. This is the bush so nearest alcohol store or any sort is a two hour plane ride away, so i take what I can find. So send this dude out just to see he comes back two hours later with half a bottle of r and r rot gut whiskey and totally wasted...what a day.... Lmao

2. meezenplaz

meezenplaz

Exp:
    Sous Chef, Event Manager
    Not a lot else to do up there, eat sleep (when it finally gets dark ) fish, hunt & get smashed. lol

I really should have found my way up there years ago-- Id be a bush pilot no doubt.

3. cuthculain

cuthculain

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Never to late. Bush pilots always in demand. Too bad its cause of the bad crash rate

4. meezenplaz

meezenplaz

Exp:
    Sous Chef, Event Manager
    Well maybe high, relatively speaking. Its all in the experience in mountain flying techniques.

But Im a pretty instinctive pilot and always wanted to fly the alaskan bush.

But yes, it IS pretty "call-of-the-wild" up there.

Currently stuck in smog laden LA with 7 of the worlds busiest airports within driving distance. lol