Notter School?

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by littlesweets, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlesweets

littlesweets

Exp:
    Just Graduated From Culinary School
     I was thinking about attending The Notter School to learn more about wedding cakes. Have anyone attended The Notter School?/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello Littlesweets! If you look on our page that lists all the forums, look down the list until you find the Culinary Students forum.You can also nose around in the Professional Pastry forum. I strongly suggest you do a search for your topic FIRST, as your questions about the Notter School may have been discussed in earlier conversations here. Use this search tool on this site.

Congratulations on your graduation! Good luck in your pursuit of pastry chops.

Regards,

Mezzaluna

3. js4s

js4s

Exp:
    Married To A Chef
    My wife attended Notter's school in 2009. We experienced excessive instructor turnover. Almost every instructor was replaced during the course and it severely interrupted the learning flow. The school in general did not seem very organized, I think if you look around there are better choices.

4. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Js4s, this post is many months old. I suggest you send a Private Message to the littlesweets if you wish to share your thoughts.

Mezzaluna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.