Not new but back!

Joined Feb 25, 2013
So I'm not necessarily new, but I'd like to take the time to say hello and what brought me on this laborious path.

So, currently, I work at a locally owned bar, small kitchen, enough for one person, two if busy. I love it. Before this I worked at UPS. It was an attempt to get away from the kitchen, before then it was an Applebees (one of the reasons I wanted to get away from food) before then a really big Mexican place, before then, a village inn.

I moved up to cooking, didn't go to school, started bussing/dishing, ect. After I got my most recent job, it has made all the difference in the world and I love it. It's fully restored my joy for the line. (Yes, I love short order, you heard correct) and I've been working here currently for 6 months. The only problem our kitchen faces is turnover. I'm the lead behind the kitchen manager, after 6 months... Make of that what you will

Anywho, a welcome back would be nice :3

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Welcome back and thanks for coming back. Sorry it took us so long to say hi. Glad to hear you found a job you love it really makes all the difference in whether you stay with a career or not right? Especially the people you work with so hopefully you have a great team of people to work with.

Really glad you returned and please let us know if you have any questions about the site. A lot of has changed around here I am sure since you were last here. When were you last on the site if you don't mind me asking?

Top Bottom