Not feeling TO EAT

Joined Aug 8, 2000
Sure, that's why I like to eat out a lot. Or else at home, I will have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or cereal. It's quick, easy, fast, and cool. A lot of cooks I know don't want to cook when they get home.

Joined Aug 11, 2000
Absolutely~That's one of the trade secrets.
After cooking all day I do not want to eat anything I make. I have Thai, Chinese, Veitnamese etc sauces, spices, equipment but would much rather go out....it's not that their's is better it's just I'm not making it.

Joined Mar 9, 2000
Man, you ain't kiddin'. When people find out I can eat anything I want, tenderloin, shrimp,ect.. and that sometimes I just come home and have cereal they look at me as if I'm crazy, but hey sometimes I just want something simple, light, and coooooooool.

Joined Jul 18, 2000
i absolutely adore stuff that i wouldnt even bother cooking because i dont know the technique or the convenience product saves so much time.

I cannot get enough of chinese fried or soup noodles, real french patisserie (made with real butter not pastrex or margarine), or just basic tasty food well executed.

in a nutshell, as long as someone with a fairly good idea of what their doing cooks for me rather than myself.

Joined Sep 10, 2000
absolutely..I cater and when I'm getting ready for a big job it feels as if I hadn't eaten for days.( I make up for it on days off
smile.gif
After the job, when everyones sits down to get a bite, I'm right into the dishwashing. Can't even look at food.And when I owned a deli, I very seldom had any deli meats in the frig. When it was time to leave, bringing food home was the last thing on my mind.

Joined Sep 22, 2000
When I just got started in the buisness, I ate in site. Now usually I have to force myself to eat something, I eat because I know i have to. Funny thing is I still love food but I just can't eat anymore.......I always say though ..... the best food for me to eat is something, anything that someone else cooked.

Top Bottom