No matter how bad your day at work is, someone else's is worse

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by brreynolds, Sep 2, 2002.

1. brreynolds

brreynolds

I was sent an astounding picture a day or two ago, and have tried to figure out how one posts them to this bulletin board. I recall a thread discussing that some time ago, but couldn't find it with the search feature. Could one of you readers that is more computer literate than I either direct me to that old thread or fill me in on the procedure?

2. phatch

phatch Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    In the post section is a button labeled IMG. Press that. Paste or type in tHe URL of the picture you want to post. That's it.

As you received it in email, you'll have to upload or copy it an internet hosting site. YYour ISP probably gave you some space for this sort of thing.

Does this happen to be the "personally tested" product for part of health care?

Phil

3. brreynolds

brreynolds

Thanks. I'll see if I can figure out how to copy a picture onto an internet site. My ISP is my employer, which has its own connection to the internet, and doesn't provide space for posting pictures. No, I doubt that this is the picture you're asking about, although I haven't seen the one you refer to.

4. shawtycat

shawtycat

Exp:
    what about yahoo? yahoo is free.....so is geocities...yahoos webspace....you can upload to there im sure. :)