News from the home front

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by blue_wolf, Jul 9, 2005.

1. blue_wolf

blue_wolf

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Just got word today. We thought my wife had an oalser (sorry about the spelling, I'm alittle inibriated right now, darn guys I work with kept buy drinks after work, part of working in a brew pub). As it turns out, her stomach probelms are a little different then we thought. She pregenent, about 3 months along from what they can tell right now without an altrasound. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I had to leave work to take her in, and well, they guys were very happy to hear the news. Scary, I spawned. Just wanted to pass the news on.

2. greg

greg

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    You know when you 've spent enough time in the kitchen when you refer to this as having "spawned". :D Congratulations, Blue Wolf!!

3. momoreg

momoreg

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    MUCH better than an ulcer. Congrats!

4. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Mozel Tov!!

5. redace1960

redace1960

fantastic! congrats, bluewolf!!!!!!!!
    is this your first? are you trippin'?

6. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Spawn huh?[​IMG]
    Best of luck :eek:
    Seriously congratulations :D

7. blue_wolf

blue_wolf

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Yes and oh you can't imagine yes!!!!!

8. blue_wolf

blue_wolf

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Quick update. Ultrasound showed the baby. They're 11 weeks along and the delivery date is Febuary 1. Let me go on record saying that was one of the coolest and weirdest feelings I have ever had. It suddenly became so real. Wow.

9. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    THEY'RE??? Are you talking twins???

Congratulations! You have six months to get ready. Time to open a bank account, find a pediatrician, find daycare (if necessary), and clean out the spare room! :bounce: Don't forget that Wisconsin college savings account....

I deeply wish you a February birth-day without a snowstorm..... :eek:

10. blue_wolf

blue_wolf

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    No, not twins. Just misworded on my part. Working on the baby room today, getting it cleared out and figuring where everything is going to go. Bank account? We already have one. Is there something we aren't aware of? The rest are in the works, including a grandmother who says she wants to see her grand child as much as possible.

11. kuan

kuan Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    Get some sleep. :) Cherish it like it will disappear forever once your child comes.

Uh, what am I saying? It will. ;)

Congrats and remember you can make your own baby food!

12. redace1960

redace1960

boy or girl? or could you tell, or does it matter? mine (now 21) showed a very definite-ahem-male trait in the ultrasound picture, but out popped a little girl! she must have been flipping off the camera. something she has done in every group photo taken since *sigh*