Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by sandye, Jan 14, 2004.

1. sandye

sandye

Hello fellow Chefs

just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I hope to share and learn from all of you.

I'm in Los Angeles and looking for Personal Chef jobs or Catering on the weekends. Holla out if you have any leads.

Have a great day.:chef:

2. jim berman

jim berman

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Welcome! Personal chef in LA?! Looking forward to hearing some interesting stories.

3. sandye

sandye

Hey Jim

Yea, I'm sure there will be a few stories to share with all of you. Hopefullly, i wont get stuck with a high maintence family. YIKES!!!

4. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Glad you stopped in and have joined this friendly group, Sandye. Tell us a bit more about what keeps you busy, and what interests you in the culinary world and beyond.

Mezzaluna

5. mike

mike

Do personal chefs jobs pay well in USA....they do in Europe Ive seen high end jobs advertised for $100k plus. Farout !!

6. sandye

sandye

Hello :)

Personal chef's get paid pretty welll! I'd say a lot better than if you were working in a restaurant.... i dunno. I suppose it all depends on what your chef stature is. Where in Europe are you?

7. mike

mike

Sandye.
    Im in the SW UK, restaurant based...two pt jobs...one in a private small hospital & one in a michelin star rest. How about you?

8. ritafajita

ritafajita

Welcome, Sandye!

RF

9. chef1x

chef1x

Good Luck!!!