Newbie to the cafe

Joined Mar 7, 2001
Hello everyone --- A friend clued me into this site and I am impressed --- looks like lots of good info ---
I just moved to Northwestern Michigan from Indiana. Am writting a low carb cook book.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you

Joined Sep 25, 2000
Welcome to cheftalk.com Molly, hope to see you around. What style of cooking is your cookbook going to be in? Check out the Nutrition Forum. :)

Joined Mar 7, 2001
I live in Ludington --- I understand that it is truely Paradise most iof the year ---- but that part of it is curently concealed by the remains of winter! :)

Joined Oct 5, 2001
Welcome Molly!

Your book sounds interesting. May be sometime you will share with us some of the rewards and challenges of book writing.

:)

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Hi Molly and welcome...

I think you will enjoy cheftalk.
There are a few writters that post to the forums
cc

Joined Oct 6, 2001
Hi Molly!

Looking forward to your input. I hope you will check in with us at the nutritional firum and give us some of your ideas!

lynne

Joined Mar 13, 2001
Pleased you joined too.
AT least you've started writing your Low Carb Book.

My Cantonese-Chinese eclectic has been in the pipeline for years,
with so many Chinese cookbooks on the market now,
am considering a twist to the story, rather than specific recipes, mine shall be when I first met, tasted, savoured etc the dish &/0r ingredients, what do you think..

enjoy the site, it's cool

joi geehn

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Molly, how did this slip past me? :confused: I have been deluged with life's details lately, but so glad to add my welcome. But then, you knew that! :D

Top Bottom