Newbie Needs Gift Help!

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Hello all. I joined this forum to just ask one question. A friend suggested I get her a fondant rolling pin for Christmas. Which one should I get?

We live near a Michael's and she's ordered from both Pampered Chef and Golda's Kitchen before, so if any of those places had a good fondant roller, I assume she'd have one already. She is retired and is taking a Chef Program. She makes special occasion cakes when requested and has worked a few catering gigs so far. She has a huge tool box full of tips and bags and all sorts of pastry chef/cake decorating tools, so she's serious about this stuff.

I was also thinking to get her a gift certificate for a 'baking accessories' store but I have no idea what companies are out there (besides PamChef and GoldKitchen and she barely ever mentions those two).

Any and all help would be appreciated!

Joined Jul 28, 2006
Walmart has the Wilton 20" fondant rolling pin for $20. You may want to ask your friend if that is the length she wants, or if there is a longer one available. I hope you find what you need.

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Thanks! The friend has moved back to Sweden and is a bit hard to get a hold of/hard to understand. But WalMart has a great Return policy if it's not what she needs =)
Thanks again!

Top Bottom