Newbie from Germany

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by technoir, Jun 14, 2011.

1. technoir

technoir

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Hellow Cooks! :)

My name is Michael, i am a 38yr old guy from germany.After my GF Sarah and me did a wonderful 5 week harley-trip from N.Y. down to florida and then over to New Orleans in spring, we both fell in love with the various cooking styles we found. Very surprising to see the cliche of hamburgers and hotdogs refuted ;) Sehr lecker!

to make it short: I really would like to find here interesting recipes and maybe i find some contacts to other hobbycooks to swap recipes between germany and USA :)

Greetings
    Michael

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello Michael, and welcome to Chef Talk. This is a great community, with a unique opportunity for home cooks like you and me to discuss food and cooking with professionals (as well as amongst ourselves). We're free to read everything on the site, but mustn't post in the professionals' forums. Still, there is 10 years worth of knowledge to soak up! Don't miss the cooking articles, wikis, photos and reviews of books and equipment.

So you ride a Harley? I live just a few miles from the home of Harley-Davidson. My brother owned several at one time; just about everyone here knows someone who rides. The whole area echoes with the rumble of the engines and pipes during HOG reunions! 

[​IMG]

I hope you enjoy participating here, and hope to enjoy reading about your culinary adventures.

Willkommen!

Mezzaluna

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011