Newbie, checking in

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by bearfan, Mar 17, 2006.

1. bearfan

bearfan

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hi All,

I've always been a half way decent cook, nothing fancy but I can whip up something quick and easy using the things I have laying around. After watching a few of the cooking course episodes currently on Martha Stewart's show I figured it was time I really learned how to cook. I stumbled across the site the site yesterday while trying to find some cooking related forums to increase my knowledge. This site looks like a great place for me to learn about cookware, cutlery, and recipes. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here. Hopefully I don't ask too many dumb questions.

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome Bearfan! (My brother's been a rabid fan since the Gale Sayers days.)

There are no dumb questions! But you can give yourself a leg up by using the search button to locate any earlier conversations on topics you're interested in. Just choose the proper forum and start a new thread if there's something you'd like to discuss or learn more about.

What do you like to cook? How did you get interested in cooking?

Regards,
    Mezzaluna

3. gonefishin

gonefishin

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hi BearFan,

I'm trying not to get down on the Bears this year...But I sure hope they pick up a QB!!!!! :mad:

ok...now that that's out of the way ;)

As you already found out...ChefTalk is the fond of cooking forums :D Don't forget to check out all the articles on the homepage as well.

take care,

dan