"Newbie at Large"

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by janette munro, Jan 14, 2010.

1. janette munro

janette munro

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi all: I'm no expert in the baking arena, but find it quite relaxing. I'm relentless in my baking pursuits and will keep trying until I hit my idea of perfection. After many tries, over many years, I finally mastered basic yeast bread and rolls. I'm hoping this site has answers to any questions I may have in the future.

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome to Chef Talk, Janette. You'll be able to get help, advice, encouragement and applause here!

Although home cooks like you and I must consider the Professionals' forums as "read only", it's fun to browse in them and learn from the discussions. You are free to post in all of the General Forums, and you'll get answers from both home bakers and professionals. You can even post photos of your accomplishments in the photo gallery!

I hope you visit often to learn, share and have some fun.
    Welcome!
    Mezzaluna

3. dc sunshine

dc sunshine

Exp:
    Other
    Hi Janette,
    I'm home cooker and have found this community to be a great place to be involved in with no end of helpful information over the last few years I've been a member. Have also made great acquaintances and friendships from across the world.

Explore and enjoy.

DC