Newbee

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by hamishz, May 19, 2003.

1. hamishz

hamishz

Hi all,

As the intro suggests I'm new to this site...in fact new to this all together. Took me ages to work out how to even post, and I’m still not sure I’ve got it right…so please excuse any blunders I make along the way and please everyone feel free to correct me along the way…..it’s the only way I’ll learn.

Also must confess my typing speed is not that fast either…but I’m sure it will improve. Anyway lets see if I can get this bird to fly.

Hamishz

2. hamishz

hamishz

I guess I might be one my own at the moment....so I'll leave and go check out more of this site and see what else I can learn about.

3. lamington

lamington

G'day Hamish. I hope you enjoy this place. Lots of interesting stuff and interesting people. Where in Oz are you?

--lamington

4. hamishz

hamishz

G’day Lamo,

Me I’m in gods own country…beautiful one day, perfect the next…..
    :D I'm looking forward to whats on offer and have found one or two interesting items already, although I'm looking for info on kitchen financials...food cost, budgets and all that stuff....any suggestions on where to look.

5. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello Hamish, and welcome to Chef Talk. We hope you enjoy browsing around and jumping into the conversations!

Your interests indicate a good place to look for answers would be in the professionals' forums. Try The Inside Scoop, Global Chefs, etc. If there's a particular topic you want to search for, try the search button near the top of any page. Type in your key word and the conversations you want to look at will pop up. Give it a go!

What kind of tucker to you like to prepare?

Best regards,
    Mezzaluna

6. lamington

lamington

ahhh, mezzaluna beat me to it... hope you find the info you need. Cheers.
    --lamington