New

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by mlorencz, May 21, 2015.

1. mlorencz

mlorencz

Exp:
    Just Graduated From Culinary School
    Hi Everyone. I have been on this forum off and on for a while, and have found it helpful so I finally joined! I am an American who has lived in South Africa for the past 5 years. Just graduated from culinary school and am moving back to the USA. I am on the lookout for any job opportunities that include farm to table, emphasis on heritage/heirloom produce and/or technique, and/or the establishment just cares about where their stock comes from! Pretty rare here in SA. I am very flexible in terms of location- anywhere if it is the right opportunitity. Thanks to everyone who participates on the forum, and looking forward to learning more.

2. jim berman

jim berman

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    @mlorencz  sounds like an interesting opportunity for which you are in search. I would think you could do some good networking here to, hopefully, fill your need. You may want to take a look in on the Professional Chefs forum to pick some brains and offer your skill set. Best of luck!

3. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Hi and welcome we are really glad you joined. We encourage all culinary students to post a review of their school so if you'd be willing to do that let me know and I can set your culinary school up in our database. let us know if you have any questions about how to use the forums were happy to help