New to Chef Talk

Joined Feb 14, 2010
Hi,
I'm a newbie to this site.:bounce: I'm not a professional chef but I have been told my cheesecakes rival anything any big city has to offer. I want to learn how to make a 6 inch high cheesecake. I have ordered slices in different restaurants but nowhere on the internet have I been able to find a recipe. I have increased the the size of some of my cheesecakes by 1/4 but that's as far as I have gotten! If anyone has a recipe that they would share I would really appreciate that!

Joined Feb 14, 2010
libby537;299300 said:
Hi,
I'm a newbie to this site.:bounce: I'm not a professional chef but I have been told my cheesecakes rival anything any big city has to offer. I love to cook and because we live so rually if we don't make it ourselfs we don't get to eat the way we like. I look forward to seeing what real chefs and pastry chefs around the world are doing and writing about as we do love to study cookbooks for new idea's!
Thanks

Joined Feb 3, 2010
Good luck with your quest for the 6" cheesecake... made me drool just thinking about it :bounce: You should certainly post in the Pastries and Baking forum; I'm sure someone must know a handy trick or two to achieve the height. There are some pretty phenomenal talents here :chef:

Joined Feb 17, 2010
Hie, I m a Newbie too, I m not a Chef, but i deals in the equipments used for cooking, basically for larger scale like hotels, canteen, restaurants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom