Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by chef stef, Apr 30, 2002.

1. chef stef

chef stef

Hello everyone,

I am a new user from upstate New York. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Chef Steff:chef:

2. shawtycat

shawtycat

Exp:
    Welcome to Cheftalk!

So where're you from, what do you do. Let's here more about you! :D

Can't wait to read your posts.

Jodi

3. jim berman

jim berman

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Welcome to the ChefTalk family!! Are you in the biz? If so, what's your 'show'? If not, what peeks your interest?
    Welcome!!

4. isa

isa

Welcome to Chef Talk!

Nice to meet you!

5. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi Chef Stef. Welcome to the friendliest site on the web! What keeps you busy?

6. kimmie

kimmie

Welcome aboard Chef Stef! ;)

7. chef stef

chef stef

hello everyone :chef:

I am currently working for a gourmet market in upstate New York, there are currently 64 stores throughout the northeast and steadily growing towards Baltimore and Virginia. I work as a chef preparing various items for the Chef's Case at the moment it is not very challenging I am looking for a better opportunity out there. I went to cooking school at the CIA, but did not finish. I thought about getting certification as a Sous Chef, but I think you have to have a degree from a Culinary school to accomplish this from what I am told. I have been in the restaurant business for many years, my dad opened up are restaurant when I was about 12 yrs old we had the restaurant for about 14 years then it closed due to fire several years ago :cry: who knows maybe I will open up my own restaurant someday:)