Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by skatz85, Mar 3, 2010.

1. skatz85

skatz85

Exp:
    Line Cook
    hello how is everyone doing, my name is surge and im a culinary student at Sullivan University but have been working in back of the house for many years. i love it and have to have a cooking fix on the daily.  

2. bughut

bughut

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Hi Surge and welcome to the forum.

There are quite a few culinary students on board, and many experts whos advice can be so valuable. Theres plenty to  see and participate in, Doyou have any college experiences youd like to share? Or anything you feel strongly about?

Look forward to hearing from you.

3. skatz85

skatz85

Exp:
    Line Cook
    oh yeah sure, i love Culinary school im pretty much finished with my degree. its crazy how a year has past since i have enrolled last year and now im on my way into the industry. I love the whole enviroment from cooking in class to goofing off and learning a ton of new stuff while having fun. From meeting different people to Chef instructors who know so much i dont want to leave so that i can learn more. I hate that each quarter is only 3 months and labs are only 4 or 3 hours, i would love for it to be 6 months and 6 hours of cooking 7 days a week. Like i said i have met some great chef who i have learned so much in jsut few weeks that i dont want to leave. hopefully i can be involved with them in future events and keep in touch.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  4. mrcurious8505

mrcurious8505

Exp:
    At home cook
     Hi everyone, I'm Marisa. I work in a bakeshop, and will be attending culinary school in the fall. I didn't know if I wanted to do it as a career, but now I know that I want to so, I'm going for training. Until then, I am a very advanced culinary ethusiast!

5. missyjean

missyjean

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Welcome Surge and Marisa. I hope you enjoy it here